A well kept chassis is the foundation to a good park home, so it should be regularly checked and maintained if the need arises.
The chassis doesn’t need constant attention, but we do recommend you have it checked regularly if any of the following apply:
- If your home is over 10 years old
- If your home is exposed to the elements
- If you have ill-fitting skirting, or none at all
- If you are sited in a vulnerable area (i.e. flood zone)
- If you live within 5 miles of the coastline
- If you have made additions or alterations to your park home since it was new
- If your floorboards are squeaking or creaking
For more information about chassis inspections and repairs please contact BPR by phone or email. We look forward to hearing from you.